Ep. 205 – Going To Your Dark Place
Should we tell our most painful stories…the ones that take us to The Dark Place? Today Darren and Mark have a serious conversation about this touchy subject and offer solid advice about when to go to your Dark Place.
- Your message is a MESS with AGE
- You must be able to laugh about your struggle before you can talk about it.
- Don’t abuse the privilege of the platform
- Your Dark Place story shouldn’t overtake your speech
- Go to your dark place when it’s appropriate and effective
- There may be value in going to your Dark Place
- Cushion the setup of your Dark Place story
- Be sure you can find your way back
- Be sure you have healed before going to your Dark Place
Want to Learn More about Public Speaking