Ep. 202 How Do You Know If You Are Unforgettable?
You want to believe that your audience remembers you and your message, but how can you KNOW? Today Mark and Darren explain the value of KEEPERS and ACTION ITEMS, tools that will help you know that you are UNFORGETTABLE.
- Set up the value of keepers and action items very early
- Use cardstock sheets that are separate from a workbook
- Use separate bright colors for each
- Use editable pdfs for virtual attendees
- Keepers are written confirmation of the transfer of value
- Keepers reinforce value to employers, managers and supervisors
- Keepers are consistent reminders of ideas, tools and techniques
- Action Items are immediately actionable next steps after a presentation
- File keepers and action items in their own separate folder and review often
- Refer back to accomplished action items to reinforce belief
Want to Learn More about Public Speaking