Ep. 191 Which Feedback Should You Use?
You deliver your presentation, then well-meaning friends and would-be advisors offer
their feedback. However, their recommendations vary widely. Which do you implement?
Mark and Darren share their experience and offer specific guidelines and a process for
deciding which feedback you should use.
• Facilitate your audience feedback
• Ask your audience members key questions
• Discern which feedback fits for you
• Individually inventory each piece of feedback
• Remember you are the CEO of your speech
• Don’t use feedback just because it’s from someone with status or authority
• Test every bit of feedback and follow your heart
Want to Learn More about Public Speaking