Ep. 178 – Is Your Presentation Good Enough?
You’ve worked hard, you’ve rehearsed, you’ve delivered your presentation…perhaps
several times…and it’s GOOD. But is it good ENOUGH? Today Mark and Darren take a
look at the dangers of thinking a presentation is ‘good enough’ and offer suggestions for
avoiding the confidence that can become arrogance. They also discuss the mindset and
strategies that can help you make a good presentation UNFORGETTABLE.
• How do you define ‘good enough?’
• Ego gets in the way
• Confidence can be your enemy
• Is your presentation as good as it can be?
• How good COULD it be?
• It’s never good enough
• Deliver like it’s the last time
• Perfection is a dream; improvement is a reality
• Be coachable
• Prepare Properly
• Test, test, test
Want to Learn More about Public Speaking