Ep. 174 – Unforgettable Questions With Coach Jennifer Leone
How does a coach help their client get to the root of a story? How do they help uncover the gems hidden layers deep within a story? Today Mark and Darren find out from Australian international speaker coach Jennifer Leone, a faculty member at Stage Time University. Jennifer reveals that unforgettable questions are the key to finding gold in our stories, and shares three specific questions that she asks, knowing that the answers will help any presenter to be unforgettable.
- People often tell only half of their story
- What is the OTHER half of the story?
- What is the benefit of a negative experience?
- What is the other person’s point of view?
- Ask deeper questions
- Ask another question
- What do you say to yourself in painful situations?
- Is there a present in your pain and a gift in your grief?
Want to Learn More about Public Speaking