Ep. 157 – What Do You Do With Your Story Folder?
You may have more stories than you know, and for years, Darren and Mark have encouraged their students to ‘keep a story file.’ They have upgraded that concept and now encourage presenters to maintain a story FOLDER. In this episode they explain it, and share not only how we should use it, but WHY we should use it. This game changer will help you to uncover even more stories and provide you with more material to make your next presentation unforgettable.
- Upgrade your story file by converting it into a story folder
- Include infographics
- Add pdf files
- Add photos
- Upload video clips
- Insert song lyrics and audio files
- Make a new habit: test one new folder item every week
- Test at a Toastmasters club, with friends, and in conversation
- A family gathering is a great place to test stories…and to find new ones
- Develop the stories that resonate
Want to Learn More about Public Speaking