Ep. 130 – STORY DIG With Maria Romano, Las Vegas Wedding Officiant
In this episode, Mark and Darren help veteran wedding officiant Maria Romano…who has performed over 3,000 wedding ceremonies…to dig for ‘gold’ in a new story, not yet told in public. They show her how eliciting emotion, depicting vivid characters, using dialogue, and uncovering meaningful ‘moments’ can elevate the impact of her presentation, and make it unforgettable!
- A well-told story can establish an emotional audience connection
- The dialogue used by a character can be powerful and persuasive
- A story is more impactful when a character experiences a change
- Make characters so vivid that the audience can ‘see’ them
- Identify and highlight the meaningful ‘moments’ in your story
Want to Learn More about Public Speaking