Ep. 117 Becoming Unforgettable?
How can a presenter BECOME unforgettable? Today Darren and Mark talk with Mike Davis, Sara McGill, and Kathi Kulesza, three members of Darren’s Stage Time University (STU) Community, about their journey to becoming unforgettable. In this behind-the-scenes look at STU, Mike, Sara, and Kathi share their growth in various facets of presentations. These include preparing and presenting speeches, doing live video, serving as event emcee, and producing a podcast, all steps on their path to becoming unforgettable.
- When you don’t get paid your value, you finally understand your value
- To become unforgettable, don’t play the short game. Think long-term.
- Use available resources to make your presentation better
- Qualified coaching will elevate your presentation
- This strong community promotes accountability
Want to Learn More about Public Speaking