Ep. 101 First Be An Unforgettable Person With Jim Cathcart
“If you want to be an unforgettable speaker, you have to be an unforgettable person.” This acorn of wisdom is one of many that Hall Of Fame Speaker Jim Cathcart reveals as he chats with Darren and Mark. He also shares timeless strategies for audience engagement, story-telling and subject matter mastery…necessary skills that will help any speaker to become unforgettable!
• Say something worth hearing.
• We are vehicles of value.
• Practice your stories during regular conversations.
• Your story should get shorter every time you tell it.
• Nothing is more important than the VALUE your audience receives.
• Stay humble.
Want to Learn More about Public Speaking