Ep. 211 Too Many Coaches?
Does a speaker need more than one coach? Can a speaker have too many coaches? What if I know several equally qualified coaches; should I use them all? In this episode, Darren and Mark tackle this thorny issue and offer specific guidance on coach selection…to help you deliver your unforgettable presentation.
- Pick ONE coach
- Choose a coach who understands your backstory
- Choose a coach who appreciates your style
- Be careful who you listen to
- Equally qualified coaches can give conflicting advice
- Each coach has their own ninja skill
- If you select a team of coaches, decide on your head coach
- You are the CEO of your speech
- Bring suggestions to your head coach and trust them to guide you
Want to Learn More about Public Speaking